TH BRASIL OFICIAL - Fórum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Oficial do Tokio Hotel no Brasil - TH BRASIL OFICIAL FÓRUM

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrarIr para o site@THBRASILOFICIALFacebook

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor

Ir para baixo 
+5
Dêssah
Natalia.Kaulitz
Laura
Patty Back
CarrieFrance
9 participantes
AutorMensagem
CarrieFrance

Número de Mensagens : 4

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Empty
MensagemAssunto: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Nov 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Etageinterdibann02colorsh8

The autor discovered the band Tokio Hotel during her holidays in Sweden, the summer 2007 et meanwhile, she entered in the special universe surrounded the band. The following year, she immerged herserf in the TH World and after many travels, conversatios with fans and exchange with the band's management, she came to write this book.

More than the will to share her experience, the writer wanted to explain to people from outside this world why Tokio Hotel fans are so passionnate. Why the band means so much to them and why they are ready to do everything for these four boys from Germany. Beyond a story about a rock band and how the show business is working, this novel deals with subjects such as independance, friendship, liberty, love, tolerence, respect, realizing our dreams and pass over the forbiden things.

Throught the chapter and the differents characters' point of views, we discover how much the whole new generation feels bad on this world where nothings goes right, where everybody juge the other non-stop and where no body is here for his fellow.

But maybe when you'll close this book, you will see rather how this new generation found a way to feel good, how she learnt to live every second thanks to a rock band who scream them some love songs and whisper they are always here for each of them...

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Bannireletageinterdit3tkj0

TOME 1 :

Chapter 1 - Reunions : Fans meet in paris and goes to the hotel to wait for the band since early in the morning.

Chapter 2 - Zimmer 104 : Two fans rent a room at the hotel where the band will stay, but when they arrive they don't have the welcome they thought they expected, and a bad news is waiting for them.

Chapter 3 - The Arrival : Japan Road arrives at Roissy and their driver takes them to the hotel. But the travel is not without any dangers...

TOME 2 :

Chapter 4 - Anaïs Parïs : In the car that drives her to Paris, she remember the years she spent in Germany. The meeting with the band and the inevitable break-up...

Chapitre 5 - Welcome to the Hotel : Japan Road arrives at the hotel and the whole staff is under pressure ! Checking the places, putting the security guard everywhere, checling the rooms... And at least, the band is here in front of fans who had waited so long in the cold, from the morning. What let them some times to prepare to them a nice surprise ^^

TOME 3 :

Chapitre 6 - Manon : Discreetly, Manon entered at the hotel's bar with two friends. They are not the only ones and every girls enjoy this privileged moment near their idols. While looking at the guitarist, Manon let her mind flow... and come back some months earlier, near some other privileged moments... ^_~

Each chapter brings a new point of view and makes you share a character's life. A life who is imply far or near, in Japan Road's life. Then, it's also a part of the band's life, and little by little, it builds the puzzle of Liam, Théo, Geoffrey and Gunther's life.

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Bannireletageinterdit3tbq2

The 3 books exist now in french and in english. You can visit the myspace and read some extracts : click here

More infos and extracts on my Fan Club : http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com/

I send for free the first part of the book. Just ask it at carey.s@wanadoo.fr

I'm still writing the following of the story and hope it will be ended soon to publish it. Meanwhile, I print myself each part as a little book and sell them, like my other novel, on book fair or by Internet.
In french I've got 5 books of the Forbiden Floor and 3 are translated into english.

I used to sell them but now that I have more book, the shipping gets more expensive than the book themselve, so I decided to send the Word Files. That's easier and I don't care to earn some dollar more, I prefer that a lot of fan can read the story and tell me what they like or not about it.

Última edição por CarrieFrance em Qui Ago 13, 2009 1:49 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.myspace.com/carriefrance
Patty Back
Admin
Admin
Patty Back

Número de Mensagens : 4279

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm

O que é isso? Suspect
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishback
CarrieFrance

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Ago 13, 2009 1:51 am

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Bangoetheinstitut

Soon, my little books will travel all over the world with the exhibition "Pop In Germany" of the Goethe Institut - that promote the german culture.

Read more on my Fan Club ^^ http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com

Now I send the books for free, just email me at carey.s@wanadoo.fr
Laura
Moderadores
Moderadores
Laura

Número de Mensagens : 3533

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Ago 13, 2009 1:36 pm

É o anúncio de um livro sobre Tokio Hotel e fãs que essa guria escreveu...
http://flavors.me/meinewelt
CarrieFrance

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeTer Set 15, 2009 12:51 am

Waoh, since last month so much things happened ! I received A LOT of email from Brazilian fans and now the translation in protugues is in process !! Thanks a lot to Laura, who does this BIG work !

You can register on the forum and read the beginning here : http://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/brazilian-floor-f16/traducao-o-andar-proibido-livro-1-t37.htm
Also you can talk in Portugues between fans from Brazil Very Happy

Today I need the help of the fans from all over the world...
In October - end of October I think - TH will be back in France for several Tv show and during the interview
they will talk about the book and ask to the band what they think about it, and then those shows wants to know
if it's really true that there are fans all over the world who know the books and who love TH so much that
they read a book in another language (english or french) or that they translated it into their own language...

So to let them know that they know/love/help the book, they have to write to these 2 emails : accueil@tse-prod.fr and fruchet@kmprod.fr
They can add in their email where they read about the book or they can write the link of their own blog if
they want, to show they are big fans of TH.

I shouldn't ask that, but if they have several email adresses they can write with all the adresses they had.
That's important that they receive a lot of email Very Happy
That's also a way for TH to know that they are very big fans in Brazil. I know you guys are waiting for them to come to your country so I think that's time that they hear from you. We can help each other. If the TV Show Productions receive a lot of email from Brazil, they will be amazed and the band will be amazed too, they will realized that fans from Brazil follow what they do in France and try to contact them by any way... And also they will know that some fans help a literature project so that's a very positive way to make talk about you Very Happy

Also the fans can register on the forum : http://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com and that's also a good way to see all their fans...

Thanks a lot for you help ! and I really hope I can help you too and that soon, the band will make tv show, radios and concert in Brazil !! Very Happy

Bizzz
Natalia.Kaulitz
Mega Fã
Mega Fã
Natalia.Kaulitz

Número de Mensagens : 961

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?: Amigos

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeTer Set 15, 2009 10:39 am

alguém traduz ou explia please?
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=108680916171502537
Dêssah
Mega Fã
Mega Fã
Dêssah

Número de Mensagens : 1122

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?: Site TH BRASIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Out 08, 2009 10:41 pm

CarrieFrance amiguë, vai com calma! Antes de postar, traduz isso. Non entendi nadica *preguiça master de traduzir*
http://www.twitter.com/dessa_kls
Veeh Kaulitz

Fã
Veeh Kaulitz

Número de Mensagens : 268

Minha ficha

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Out 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Tipo a guria não tem cara de quem fala portugues!
Vai ficar meio complicado!
Vamos ter que traduzir por contra propria!
CarrieFrance

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeQui Out 08, 2009 10:50 pm

[Tradução] O Andar Proibido - Livro 1

http://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/brazilian-floor-f16/traducao-o-andar-proibido-livro-1-t37.htm
Dêssah
Mega Fã
Mega Fã
Dêssah

Número de Mensagens : 1122

Minha ficha

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeSáb Out 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Agora sim, vou ler
http://www.twitter.com/dessa_kls
Bru_lov_TH
Fanática
Fanática
Bru_lov_TH

Número de Mensagens : 1510

Minha ficha

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeSáb Out 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Vamos leeer =D.
LET'S GO FRANCEEEEEEE Very Happy:D.
Claaarinha Kaulitz '
Iniciante
Claaarinha Kaulitz '

Número de Mensagens : 12

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeSeg Out 19, 2009 1:35 pm

eu traduuzii a priimeiira partee aquii :

O autor descobriu a banda Tokio Hotel, durante suas férias na Suécia, o verão 2007 e, entretanto, ela entrou no universo cercado especial da banda. No ano seguinte, ela imersa herserf no Mundo TH e depois de muitas viagens, conversatios com os fãs e intercâmbio com a gerência da banda, ela chegou a escrever este livro.

Mais do que a vontade de partilhar a sua experiência, o escritor queria explicar para pessoas de fora deste mundo por fãs dos Tokio Hotel são tão Apaixionado. Por que a banda significa muito para eles e por que eles estão prontos para fazer tudo o que estes quatro rapazes da Alemanha. Além de uma história sobre uma banda de rock e como o show business está trabalhando, este romance trata de temas como a independência, a amizade, liberdade, amor, tolerância, respeito, realizar nossos sonhos e passar sobre as coisas forbiden.

Pensamento do capítulo e ponto de os personagens diferentes "pontos de vista, descobrimos o quanto a nova geração se sente mal sobre este mundo onde nothings vai para a direita, onde todos juge a outras paragens e que nenhum corpo está aqui para seu companheiro.

Mas talvez quando você fechar este livro, você vai ver um pouco como esta nova geração encontrou uma maneira de se sentir bem, como ela aprendeu a viver cada segundo, graças a uma banda de rock que gritar-lhes algumas canções de amor e sussurrar eles estão sempre aqui para cada um deles ...

beiijooos santa
livicotinha
Big Fã
Big Fã
livicotinha

Número de Mensagens : 633

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?: Buscador

MensagemAssunto: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitimeSáb maio 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Han?
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor   Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor Icon_minitime

Novel (based on TH & fans) : The Forbiden Floor
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
TH BRASIL OFICIAL - Fórum :: Banda :: Tokio Hotel-
Ir para: