TH BRASIL OFICIAL - Fórum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Oficial do Tokio Hotel no Brasil - TH BRASIL OFICIAL FÓRUM

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrarIr para o site@THBRASILOFICIALFacebook

Download day to support the band!

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
mopmop

mopmop

Número de Mensagens : 2

Download day to support the band! Empty
MensagemAssunto: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 10:20 am

Hi! I am a french girl wich is very fan of the band Tokio Hotel. I want to support Tom and the band because of the story with the stlakers fans . I think they need us especially in tese times.
Please don’t forget to download "Ich bin da" (or BYS) to support the band. It’s on iTunes, this day. We need us!!! If you've got any problems for downloading on iTunes, please contact me as soon as you can. I make my possible to answer at your questions. And It's a worldwide idea, so don't be shy to spread it everywhere.

So let's go.!

Mopmop
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Sasa Kaulitz
Mega Fã
Mega Fã
Sasa Kaulitz

Número de Mensagens : 755

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 10:24 am

You can stay quiet ... The Brazilian fans are on the side of the band!
And we will help that special day ...
You can count on us \o/\o/
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 10:27 am

OK! I'm already going to download, all of them! mainly by Tom. correr
Mich
Fanática
Fanática
Mich

Número de Mensagens : 1767

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?: Site TH BRASIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 10:37 am

All fans of the world can count on us,I'm ready for the download day...UhUUUUUUUUUUUUUUl

Download day to support the band! Animaao6
http://ellealexander.skyrock.com/
lá s. IKG
Fanática
Fanática
lá s. IKG

Número de Mensagens : 1281

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 11:21 am

I'm going to do this! *-*
beatriz r.
Big Fã
Big Fã
beatriz r.

Número de Mensagens : 589

Minha ficha
Como conheceu o fórum?: Amigos

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeSáb maio 16, 2009 11:42 pm

yes, whole we will do /
mopmop

mopmop

Número de Mensagens : 2

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeDom maio 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi girls!!

The Download Day is over. Let's see the final score!

Top Charts Updates from the 16th!

France
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #1
Top 100
An deiner Seite - #12

Sweden
Top Rock
By Your Side - #4
An deiner Seite - #5
Top 100
By Your Side - #45
An deiner Seite - #71

Finland
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #8
Top 100
An deiner Seite - #43

Germany
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #37

Spain
Top Rock
An Deiner Seite - #8
Top 100
An deiner Seite - #98

Switzerland
Top Rock
An Deiner Seite - #6

Belgium
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #5

Austria
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #31

Portugal
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #5
Top 100
An deiner Seite - #30

Italy
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #38

Luxembourg
Top Rock
An deiner Seite - #35

A special mention to America to make the song beat the others songs of the album.
In all the countries participating, the song moved, and it's the best thing to show our support.

And this is a message from my admin to thank you!!

About the Download-Day,
As you can see, the Download-Day is over. THSekunde congratulates on your participation and as admin of this forum, I wanted to thank you by myself for your devotion.
I’d say, not only I am very proud of my team and my forum but also of all those who helped us, each in their own way, to achieve a worldwide action. We tested this new concept to show our support to the band. As our critics often said, the group may not care about fanactions, but no matter, they have here a visual and tangible evidence of our commitment and they care about their music, that’s why this fanaction is new.
By our & your huge download, we managed to make move an « old song » not very dowloaded on a big legal platform. All this has been achieved by our union, a union based mainly on the love of the music created by the band. Since 1381 days I’ve known them, I never felt this: share a thing with all the world. Tomorrow when I will wake up, I will know that we made the best possible to show our support to our 4 guys. We did an amazing job together, and few groups can claim to have fans so involved.
As you can see with the results, some countries managed to put the song in the charts, at the beginning i thought it couldn't be possible. For the countries not mentionned, i’m pretty sure you are just just close of it. A good action is always rewarded.
Thank you to have joined us to say them that we are here, by their side, when they want. Finally, I want to thank the « Afghanes on Tour » for giving us the opportunity to show that we can be there without going to their private area.
I hope i did'nt make mistakes :
Merci / danke / thank you / 谢谢 / شكرا / 고마워 / gracias / kiitos / Ευχαριστώ / תודה / köszönöm, köszönjük / grazie / ありがとう(ございます) / bedankt / takk / obrigado, obrigada / Dziękuję / mulţumesc / спасибо / ďakujem / tack / blagodaria / hvala / tänan / paldies / choukrane / aciu / nanedri / tesekkur ederim, sagolun / děkuji, díky / diakuiu.
See ya on the shows, we are connected.
Bzzbzzbzz & the forum THSekunde.
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Download day to support the band!   Download day to support the band! Icon_minitimeDom maio 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Could not stop doing download! Tokio Hotel is everything to me! and I always will I be here ready to help where needed.

Download day to support the band!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1